[OT] Initial D the live action movie

Those crazy Japs :D

S'awesome :)

Reply to
DanTXD

might have to download that too, LOVE initial D!

Reply to
Vamp

Gimme a shout on MSN - i'll send you the torrent file. It has subtitles :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I can't find it on DVD in any of my normal online shops.

Reply to
Depresion

I think I found a copy too.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Any idea WTF bean curd is?

Reply to
DanTXD

And what's the 'FC' ? The white car the other really good driver drives?

Reply to
DanTXD

Tofu. He drives for a Tofu store. you know Nothing? Walk like you are with french, you will then full realisation.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ah :)

Pardon? That made about as much sense as some of the subtitles on the film :) Did you get a torrent BTW? I have the torrent file if you want it?

Reply to
DanTXD

Soya bean curd to be precise.

Reply to
Depresion

FC-3S? RX7 There was a white one in the animated series:

Depresion

Yes I got a torrent for it, and yes, that a very bad from memory misquote from the subtitles.

Do you remember "All your base are belong to us" from a couple of years ago.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yea i think that's it :) Old style RX7

Reply to
DanTXD

Yea, I never got it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

That was an equally bad translation.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yep. Series 4/5 RX-7. The FD is the Series 7/8.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

and very nice if Beechsmoked and used in a stirfry with Aparagus, Pak Choi and spring onion, with a sauce made from rice wine, fish sauce, Soy sauce, ginger, garlic and Sesame oil.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Needs bacon.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It's used to make Tofu, and is eaten by people who hate life.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

It's all that Tofu is, soya bean curd squashed into a dry ish block.

Low fat, low cal, low salt, no taste.

Reply to
Depresion