OT: PC modding extreme.

This went round Hexus a few months back. There is a video somewhere of someone doing basically this but with a non conducting mineral oil. That said I've used several PCs that have been completely submerged in water after a flood (I still have one I think) not one needed any new parts (though I swapped the P2 chips in a couple for Celerons and pocketed some of the profit of selling on the cleaned up chips.

Reply to
Depresion

PC modding... my opinion is succinctly put by this (caution - link may be sweary)

Tim S Kemp

"Vamp" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Macs do Not look nice. A modded PC, on the other hand, does.

Reply to
Tunku

Macs are just wrong....

Reply to