OT: Pics from work

Hm, is that a Symbian based phone though. That seems to be the problem, Symbians in general, Nokias in particular, other brands seem to have workarrounds.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yup, 6600 is symbian 6.0, same as 7650/3650 etc

Reply to
Chet

Symbian is great :)

Great deal better than what runs on those ugly SPV thingys at least! I'm fairly impressed with this Nokia, mainly because a) has enough vaguely useful silly features to keep my occupied. b) one of those features is vid playback (and i can get a couple of episodes of Family Guy on the mem. card) c) it was free! (properly free, unlocked and not stolen or on a contract :> )

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Do you mean this?

Maxwell Bygraves

That'll be the one. I gave that to someone on MSN but was told it didn't work.

Reply to
SteveH

I've phoned Voda for a PAC code, I reckon I should be switched to orange shortly. Probably going with a Sony Ericsson Z1010.

I know it's a bit bulky, but most of the 3Gs tend to be, and my 3650 isn't exactley tiny.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Agreed, i love the way its just like windows i.e. really fast when its new then gradually it slows down and some apps stop working :)

Reply to
Chet

It doesn't

Reply to
Chet

Must have worked for me due to a cookie being set or something.

Reply to
SteveH

Should have saved the feckin thing!

Reply to
Chet

You lucky lucky bastard. Get to drive them much? That DB9 is horn.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

aye, when I got this thing I was under the impression that the 'red button' was 'exit whatever im doing' (being as i've used nokias since ever), then I found the reason for it being a bit slow eheh.

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)