Reply to
Steve Firth

ITYM 'gentleman's touring cycle' ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Well, it sure is purple!

Reply to
DanB

Fuck me, anyone riding that ugly thing is going to look like a right c*ck.

Reply to
James

Well it is purple. And the boxer engines do have a certain 'throb' to them.

So, it's a big purple throbber....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Could you not have found a white one with yellow stripes? People have long memories.

Reply to
Elder

Oh bless!! I like old BMW bikes, and a lot of new ones too. What about those weird ones where they tried to make a cruiser, R1200C or something

Reply to
fishman

The one from the Bond film?

They were hideous, as only a 'cruiser' can be.

Reply to
SteveH