OT: True Randomness

Pah, all you speccy owners.

My best was, and I still have two, a mig. Yes, I was a mig pilot.

Also a zx80 and believe me, the fact that it only had 4 k or somesuch with the expansion didn't help loading times, you had the tape player, sure, and it took less time, but then it was overheating.

My, though 3D Monster Maze made up for all that, the adreneline rush when the T-Rex began to Stomp You Way meant it was all worthwhile.

Then I had an Apple ][, which did Wizardry, and then Legacy of Llygamen, a magic game using floppies, sure it crashed regularly but it worked wonderfully and was class.

Then the Mig, mmm, multiplayer Populous. We mig pilots had Lemmings, but instead of 320 x 200 pixels in EGA and the odd beep, we had TV resolution with wavetable sound and background music, there was a complete imbalance. Dunno if Lemmings came onto the Spectrum.

Apparently >Well, haven't things changed.

Reply to
antispam

Chuckie Egg was good. Chuckie Egg II is fantastic! I know they do a PC version of Chuckie Egg I, but not sure if they do a II

:)

Hugo Taylor-Jones

Well, it's comfortable, does 45mpg, has climate and all the usual stuff you get in a Clio these days! No doubt I'll hate it in six months though

I want one like this:-

:)

Hugo Taylor-Jones

That's the way with cars - I used to say that I'll look after car X and keep it for 5-10 years etc etc., when I got my Audi (the most likely out of all the cars I've owned to make it to mega starship mileage) I didn't bother saying that as it was futile, I just said "we'll see how it goes", and now it's looking like I'll be upgrading to a 1.5TD Nova Van, of all things. I

*so* don't want to sell the Audi though.

Nice - it made me chuckle that it almost looks like it says "NON PAYING BIDDERS WILL BE PERUSED" at the bottom :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

All I can remember is you're pretty much dead after choosing any option whatsoever...

Reply to
Lordy

@cannabis.orgy.uk(obfuscated)"

Reply to