OT: True Randomness

Well, haven't things changed.

Dan405 - Everytime I follow a link to that God of sandwiches, the link is down!

Where is Vamp, Fishman & Lordy these days.. don't see many posts from these, Dervman; God of Ka, seems to post rather less than he did!

Well, I'm as excited as a nun in a sex shop. Today I downloaded an emulator for the ZX Spectrum and found my favourite game from the

80's. Chuckie Egg II I have a feeling I will be playing it all night, sod the lecture in the morning :)

Gave up on expensive to run cars. Now have a Clio! Hurrah! It needs to go into the dealer cus it has the fecking wrong badges on the side of it, bloody Reno.

Nice comin back to UKRCM, I'm sure I'll get a few "piss off" replies, so in true UKRCM fashion - "f*ck off"

:)

Hugo

Reply to
Hugo Taylor-Jones

Here boy, here -

Dan405

Pah, I've got a real Spectrum stuffed in a cupboard to play with.. It's a +3 though, with knackered drive, and there's a bit of a fault on the PSU wires...

Gave/ long term loaned a friend a +2 as well (not +2A!), had tremendous fun remembering how naff Ghostbusters was on it a few weeks ago :)

Reply to
Stuffed

Ah - the Spectrum +2 - those were the days - go out and have a game of football, then have some tea, and the game would be just about loaded!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Aye - it was good to see your back.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Now that is class, not an element of frenchness, or clapped outness. Well done that Dan.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

A decent working specky emulator? I've had all sorts of problems with them in the past normally they run with no speed control for some reason. (A 2Ghz P4 Spectrum is rather hard to play.) I'm also still looking for a PC keyboard made of that rubber Sinclair used.

Reply to
Depresion

A Clio? A CLIO? A man of your financial standing, and you got some nasty plasticky French 'appliance'? Good grief. A Kia Rio makes more sense.

Still.

*dances* I got a nicer car than you! I got a nicer car than you!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Not even a stale old french loaf.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Not really.

Cool, Chuckie Egg rocks quite. They do actually do a PC version as well you know tho...

That's the spirit. You're learning at last :)

Reply to
Lordy

AstraVanMan raved thus:

:: Ah - the Spectrum +2 - those were the days - go out and have a game :: of football, then have some tea, and the game would be just about :: loaded!

Yeah, those tape drives prevented fickle playing. You couldn't just 'have a quick go'...

Forbidden Forest on the C64 had no hyperloader; took over 16 minutes to load from tape...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

it was ninja star or gaiden or summat and jetpac for me, jetpac owned

Reply to
Theo

You think?

Oh aye indeed. This is mainly because I've a website to run, and there aren't enough days in the week, so it seems.

Oh and have actually been modding the Ka rather than simply discussing it.... :)

"Renault" Clio? Given up on expensive to run cars? Not a new one, then?

Reply to
DervMan

I'm still looking for a copy of Granny's Garden :)

Reply to
Lordy

err I think I'll leave granny's bush all to you, btw what did u think of that 600 pic i sent you

Reply to
Theo

Heh, 'phat' dude :)

Couldn't work out why you chopped my exhaust in half tho, is it a sculpted shape thingy that's currently in fashion or something ?

Reply to
Lordy

"Hugo Taylor-Jones" wrote

Daddy cut back on the allowance?

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

I never understood why when the BBC had a remote to control the tape, the Speccy didn't, even when the drive was built in!

Made leaving a multi load game loading while I went off to get a drink or whatever a bit of a pain

Reply to
Stuffed

can you remember what tree it was though?

Reply to
""/pi/"

it just came out like that after i did the rest, I never got round to sorting it out.

Reply to
Theo