Paging Carl Gibbs....

YKIMS.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That is sexy, and in Southampton too!! Still waiting for a reply from the white one, he's interested in the Swift which is a good start..

I reckon that will go for more than I can afford! Will keep an eye on it just in case though.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Have tried to arrange to see it at the weekend, but its started leaking oil from the gearbox. He's changed a driveshaft seal but it hasnt helped so he suspects its the diff casing. So until it's fixed it's off the market :( Damn, I was really up for that too!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Is this the one in Kent, or the one near you that you're on about? I'm guessing the one near you (as in the above auction).

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yeah the one near me. The Kent one didnt make the reserve, and he talked to me about swapping for the Swift, but havent heard anything in a few days, so given up on that one.

You got me wanting one now though. In fact I want this red one with leather!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs