Paging Dervy

Charlie says "no." Women have no taste, eh?

Charlie says she's rather have a Passat.

Dervy now looking at Passats, preferable with the TDI.

Dervy p****d off with looking and going to bed. ;)

Reply to
DervMan

But it's only a 1.4 HDi and it's pikey spec.

I was gonna put a GTi HDi up, but couldn't find one on Ebay.

Reply to
DanTXD

Shame I took a deposit on mine last week, eh. ;)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Heh. Maybe. Might be weeks until we're ready to buy something of course.

Reply to
DervMan

Heh. If I wanted to punish myself for crimes against t'Ka that would be one way of doing it! ;)

Reply to
DervMan

No, a 1.9NA Diesel would be the way of doing it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I take it Sir declared all the mods on Kermit, when he insured it...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Oh yes.