Paging PeteM

What d'you know about modern Alfa immobilisers?

Have things moved on from 'lost master key = new ECU and lockset'?

Cheers

Reply to
SteveH

In news:1gwo3cx.8boyyjbyewprN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Think it's the same set up as always.

Depends who you know, but I'm waiting to hear on that.

Reply to
Pete M

In news:428929bc$0$79465$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunsite.dk, Pete M decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Alfa chap has been in touch, ISTR he said something about £95 for a key.

I could be wrong, I was pretty blitzed when he rang.

Reply to
Pete M

OK- that's something I can live with - pretty much the same as the Panzerwagon (incidentally, they use the same key supplier these days).

Thank god we've moved on from the whole master key thing.

Reply to
SteveH

From what I can tell, all the Euro-makers seem to use the same suppliers these days - it's all the same Bosch kit in my Pug that the Germans use, and Valeo now tend to make bits and bobs for everybody.

Reply to