Paging the Mk2 Golfisti.

Mate of mine is breaking a tidy 5 door Golf Driver Mk2.

Quite a few decent bits on it if anyone's after 'em, standard Driver bits though, nothing special, but it's got a tidy hatch, an uncircumcised parcel shelf and other bits like working central locking..

Trim in it is immaculate as well, but it's a 5dr.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:443afe0a$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Back door handles if they're any good. What colour is the tailgate? Are the doors 88 spec without breakinage?

Reply to
Doki

Decent lock set? I might be interested in that and the central locking.

Reply to
Antony Gelberg

It's a 90 or 91, and the handles are ok.

I'll speak to Ste about 'em.

How much you offering??

Reply to
Pete M

Lock set is fine, but it's the vacuum central locking set up.

Reply to
Pete M

The hatch is red, slightly faded with a couple of small blisters.

Reply to
Pete M

Something else I want. If it's got the rim covers, I want them. Not hub caps, but plastic trims that cover the rim of the steel wheel.

Reply to
Doki

It had alloys on, so there's bugger all chance of that,

Reply to
Pete M

good job it's faded, wouldn't match any car it's going on to otherwise! they *all* fade, it's the low-lead paint VW used... ric

Reply to
Ric