Paging Tristam

How's the Landcruiser?

*snort*

Now, ladies and gentlemen, does he remind you of anyone we know?

Reply to
SteveH

Hate to point it out Steve, but it's *Tristan*

HTH :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Landcruiser?

Reply to
DanTXD

He was doing a 'Lurring'.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

It doesn't :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

Oh, a certain f****it who is currently pissing this group off in a big way posted to a web forum about an engine swap for a Landcruiser.

Just the kind of thing Bryan Lurring used to post about until he pissed everyone off until the day he decided to f*ck off.

Reply to
SteveH

Wtf!? Link?

Reply to
REMUS

Oh dear, can't even remember your own delusional postings now.

Reply to
SteveH

Possibly, if it is about a Toyota Hi-Lux I still have that...

Just post the link...

Reply to
REMUS