Peugeot 406 Turbo (Petrol)

Heh, a very 'optimistic' way of looking at it :)

Reply to
Lordy

lol, i can just think of the, well, a v6 touring car spec twin turbo it thottleboddied 406 and a 911 :)

Reply to
Cheater2k

If it worked, I'm not entirely sure you would. IIRC the gauge only starts at

10psi or so, so you'd need to be running a fair bit of boost to get a reading :P. Obviously, the reading would be taken by someone clinging to the bottom of the car as you drove.
Reply to
Doki

Yes, that's what I thought :D

Reply to
Nom

shouldnt you leave some for the car?

Reply to
Theo

A mechanic mate told me that if you can find illegal immigrants they're particularly well practiced at this sort of thing :P.

Reply to
Doki

Hence the speed bumps around most ports these days...

*sccrrruuuuuuuurrrrrraaaaaaattcch*

"Oi, mate. Was that the exhaust?"

"Nah, it was the immigrants we picked up in Prague. They've been hanging on to the chassis. No worries, I've got a spare in the wall of the trailer".

(Organic undertray? Has anyone studied the venturi effects of an illegal immigrant on truck handling and fuel economy?).

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick