Ping: Astravanman

Could you drop me a note at some point, dervman ntlworld com - I've lost your email address... Please! :-$

Reply to
DervMan

Yes, I certainly could.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And ya did! Reply on the way...

Reply to
DervMan

In message , DervMan writes

Could I just point out that I haven't emailed any of you or received any replies to the emails which I haven't sent.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I've never emailed you, nor had a response, eh?

Reply to
DervMan

I've never emailed him and neither has my wife.

Bag of gravel please, and two of those flat stones, and a beard.

Reply to
Steve Firth