Fancy buying a Stilo - any good?

I've got some money tucked away for a new car. I like the look at the stilos. Anyone vouch for them? Any negative comments?

Cheers

Reply to
PeterCB

Roomy and comfortable, revvy engine and lots of gadgets. But on the other hand quite a bad road feel and personally I've had so many warranty problems during my 2.5 years as a Stilo owner that I'm right now waiting for the delivery of a Citroën C4 instead.

The road feel can probably be fixed with stiffer suspension and carefully set up toe-in, and the irritating problems could be just me being unlucky.

Bottom line, actually a really nice car, just make sure you pick a dealer who has a quick response to any problems you might encounter.

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02 Citroën C4 1.6i Coupé -05 (ordered)

Reply to
Dan

Very nice car I drive one myself A Stilo Abarth 2,4 and I'm really fond of it and get evaen after 2 years still compliments about the car.

HB

"PeterCB" schreef in bericht news:5eHWd.484$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

---------------------------------------- Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter

1643 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd. Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!
Reply to
H. Bartol

Thanks Dan , HB

Reply to
PeterCB

By the way be carefull about the tyres they put under it. Pirreli's P7 is probably not the best choice for a long tyre live. I have just experienced it after 10.000 miles the front tyres haven worn down with normal use. Let them check first for toe-in or toe-out deviations.

HB

"PeterCB" schreef in bericht news:OT3Xd.662$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

---------------------------------------- Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter

1644 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd. Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!
Reply to
H. Bartol