Re: Goddam insurance companies

So, I get a few quotes for a £2500 Mondeo 1.8 TD. The cheapest is > £860!!!

Sounds reasonable with 1 yr NCD. My Volvo with 4 yr NCD was >900 quid due to claims / points, the Merc is under 500. Get a smaller car if you want to save insurance, otherwise bend over and pay the money.

Confused.com seems to infer that the Mondeo would cost me at my renewal time with the cheapest insurer, the A class is 270 quid, 322 quid for a 1.8 mondeo.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp