Re: good weekend for me :) well hopefully...

> went off to the pub and then we chatted cars a bit and went off on > our way, was good to see the supra in the flesh and giving it some, > that 3litre v6 sounds so nice on idle :) >

Yes, the supra's V6 really helps the handerling :-p

-- Chet

Chet

yeah i know, in japan they swap it for the 3SGTE engine found in the MKII mr2 turbo's and celicas as it's lighter and can produce well over 700bhp, lighter too

don't think the Supra would beat me easily on the backroads i go down hehe :)

Reply to
Vamp

How would anyone know, they don't exist ;-)

Reply to
Homer

You don't get a V6 Supra, they're straight 6's

Reply to
Homer

D'oh!

:)

Reply to
Vamp

We were messing with our RC's in B&Q car park, K&N fell off my mates and jammed the throttle servo open. 50mph+ - missed the front, £500, splitter of my other mates 51 reg Corsa by inches, hit a decent plastic toolbox that was FULL of little bits.

The RC was fine :) Flipped into a hedge, was quicky cut out.

Reply to
Dan405

Used to have fast RC cars years ago before I got the real thing, it's amazing the abuse they can take when you consider the scaled up speeds they are actually doing. Shame the real thing isn't the same, not that I want to find out.

Reply to
Homer

We can't explain it, but they were SERIOUSLY shifting tonight. All 4 we had running, were little more than a blur :) Proper fast, destroyed their tyres. It was quite cold (about 5c) but not as cold as have run them, so we're not entirely sure why :) I tried out 20% nitro, but i had used it before and never seen such performance. They we going from our feet, to out of sight waaaaaay too quickly ;)

Reply to
Dan405

ROFL !

Reply to