Re: Where to live? (I reckon this might be OT...)

"Nom" wrote

I had the best course. Max 4 hours a week lectures and not a lot of coursework. Hardly visited the library, walked out of uni into a good job. Actually got headhunted!

Left me loads of time to fix the Dedra. And I needed it!

Reply to
Fishman19

I still remember running around a lab with two of those refractory material mats soaked in hyrdrocarbons :). And the magnesium of course.

Reply to
Doki

Scrap yard. No bother. Normally full of knackered s'ovloVs. Popular among hotrodders as a rear axle I think (or is that the 240?).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Bastard

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What degree was this? I once knew of someone doing broadcasting who got away with 4 hours a week. Bastards :P.

Reply to
Doki

A lot have rusted away, so you might be lucky and find a diff in a scrappie somewhere. As long as its wet/slippery you wont regret it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Leccy windows and the whole lot, been lyin up you years and years so they probably don't work along with everything else. Could still be good for a laugh :D

-- Chet

Chet

Ay "Steve Firth" wrote

Dont diss. 4 hours a week, next to no coursework and so employable that i got headhunted and walked into a top job

And if you ever thought BMWs were cool, the amount or ARBs driving them will put you right off. Same goes for Coventry. Anyhow both too near to Notts

Not as bad as woking but there is no uni in woking Surrey in general is full of joneses trying to keep up with each other

Reply to
Fishman19

Do you mean Lancaster or Wannabee University? Avoid Lancaster at all costs, the campus is miles from anything, social life sucks and it's the suicide capital of British Academia.

Reply to
Steve Firth

"Steve Firth" wrote

Ex polys. Have no exerience of lancaster.

Reply to
Fishman19

Ah well, avoid ex polys too.

Reply to