Re: Where do you live ??

I'm in Troy, Ohio (just North of Dayton).

I am in North Plainfield, NJ (Just North of Plainfield..lol sorry, I had to...)

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter Borla Cat Back Exhaust MAC Cold Air Intake Bassani X Pipe (sitting in a box in the living room for now)

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB

I'm in Mesa, AZ. But I'm from Troy, Used to live on S. Union st. Jay Bramlette:

1990 Lx Vert, Red, on red with vanilla top. needs: top, frt fenders, doors, pwr window work, and about 100 more hp ;)
Reply to
Bram

A question asked more often than you can imagine..... matters more for running problems than anything else....... unless you're looking for cheap parts by the light of the moon....

Jim Warman

Yea, it helps with making local contacts don't ya think ??

Reply to
Katmandu

Especially when looking for discount parts by the light of the moon.... May be a well meaning question, but those in heavily populated urban areas might want to be wary..... Me? I live in a small town (Slave Lake) in the north end of a big province. The dog and the 30.06 keep problems at a minimum but it's more because out here we tend to be a little less deceptive.

Still, the question is asked many times over and sometimes draws many replies and sometimes few replies. The courteous and honorable way, would be to announce your location and intention to establish contact with other Mustang owners. That way, those of a mind to do so could contact you..... Personally, I'd be hard pressed to list my mods and such and then leave a road map to my house for even an innocent question like "where are you?".

Wasn't that long ago someone posted something about getting up in the morning and having to take the bus to work.Then again.... half the 'new' Mustang guys I see are the kind I wont pick up the soap for anyway...... I'm an old fart and pretty boys don't fit into the equation.

Flame away if you want... at least I speak my mind.

Jim Warman

Moved to Amarillo Tx, back around 92. But Troy/ Piqua is still home. They still do street drags on the square? We used to race from the light @ the rec across market street bridge. Boy those were the days. (nostalgic flashback over) Later, Jay

Reply to
Bram

I live in Morristown Indiana east of Indianapolis. But I do go to Acura Training center in Troy Ohio

David Short

2000 GT Vert
Reply to
Acura God

I might give the address to the local incompetant PD ;)

And yes...they are incompetant. I mean after all, they let the bank directly across the street from them which they can see out their front window, get robbed a few years back....

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

Umm..... I believe I did Jim.

Why flame ?? No reason to. It's Free country, say what you wish.

You may want to chill out though.... Why be so paranoid and defensive anyways ??

If you don't like a question/topic in this forum..... MOVE ALONG! That's all.

I seriously doubt ANYONE is gonna give out there street address in an Open Forum such as this anyways. If they are Stupid enough to do so, they're just inviting trouble.

Have a GREAT day Jim. :>)

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert

--->> FOR SALE be a well meaning question, but those in heavily populated urban areas might

Reply to
Katmandu

sunny Oceanside, ca. Best place to live in the USA, I know, I've been around a bit, lol.

cheers.

Reply to
elyrain

Jim,

I appreciate your comments and see no reason for flames. I certainly didn't mean to be discourteous or dishonorable and I don't want to cause anyone harm. I've been hanging around here for a couple months now and feel as though the people here are friends.

Obviously, no one should give enough info. in a public forum to identify them or their exact location. As you said, if they want to give that kind of information they should do so directly to the individual they wish to have it. My intent was not to establish direct contact with anyone. I just thought it would be interesting to learn the geographic regions represented by the group.

I apologize if you or anyone else was offended or harmed in any way.

Blue Gator

Reply to
Blue Gator

Tampa, FL is where I call home now...Born in New Orleans but came to Tampa for college and I havent left.

Reply to
Shane Metzler