Rolling road day for me

Tomz that is, should be good providing all turn up...

should be my old girl and a few MR2 MKII turbo's coming for a run on the old rollers too

also exspecting a RX7, 200SX and a pretty meaty Supra... taking some film footage with my dad's DV camera so may be able to post a clip on here of my old beast :)

being done at engine advantages in witham......

Reply to
Vamp

Plenty of fuel in the tank. Make sure the engine is getting full throttle- number of times i've adjusted the cable and got "free" hp i cant count. Blow up the tyres to their 3 persons + luggage settings! Ensure its not running hot, and the fan blower is set to your satisfaction, else you'll be coming home with HGF!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l