Rover Metro Wiring

Hi

Just had my first car (rover metro 1.1 Kreg) for x mas and i wanna put some neons in the footwell as part of an ongoing project to make the car look better.

i got the neon kit (off e-bay, nice and cheap) and i (think i )know how to fit them but i cant find / dont know to look for a 12v wire under the dash to power them

Any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

Reply to
Hellogreenman

You are Vamp 2003 vintage AICMFP.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Try petrol and a match instead. No tricky wiring to worry about and you can buy a decent car and stop worrying about chavvy neons.

Fraser

PS or you could try and automotive test light.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Neons are not the answer to this.

Is there a Haynes manual available for the Metro?

Reply to
DervMan

D=E9j=E0 vu anyone ?

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Add a switch and take power from the back of the cig lighter plug if you can... :)

Reply to
Ed

Don't worry guys, we'll have him in an MR2 in no time, banned from driving and pimping it up in a 328 shortly afterwards...

Reply to
fishman

lol MR2 i wish

Reply to
Hellogreenman

In news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, fishman wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

He'll still have f*ck all taste or knowledge of cars though.

I think we should try better with this guy. Two Vamps is two too many.

Reply to
Pete M

screw you, you know nothing about me.

I posted my problem because i thought people would refrain from being imature morons (and for those that have, i am grateful) but i was clearly wrong.

I couldnt care less about your dim witted opinions

**rant over, goodbye**
Reply to
Hellogreenman

Pete is one of the more "reasoned" members here. He thinks carefully before delivering a well crafted resposte.

We are a modifications group, but it tends to be more engine/brakes/suspension based performance mods, not body mods, unless you are replacing panels with Carbon/Kevlar to save weight.

Things like neons/bodykits, silly big wheels etc don't go down too well. Unless you are building a show car, or making something so silly (hence a metro) to take the piss out of the local chavs in your area "goldie looking chain" style.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2