SD1

yes BUT you will need to be armed with the following

1 x Crash Helmet (open faced or not, you need a bash hat of some descpriotn) 1 x Driving License (to proove that you an drive) 1 x Full Sleved Upper Body Garment (be it shirt of big coat, matters not a jot) 1 x Roadworthy Vehicle (in that it's got to look like it's not going to fall apart rather than showing your MOT it's got to get past scurtineering) 1 x Roll of Adhisive Tape (to cover your lights front and back in order to not spill glass all over the track and piss eeryone off) 45 Minnutes of Debreifing (so you know what flags mean what and to go through the rules and regs, no racing or timing is permited in the car and only professionaly fitted caerma equipment is allowed in the vehicle) A Small Measure of Common Sense (so you don't get caught up in the excitment and crash)

if anyone else is going to have a trip on the track, my time last year was

2.09 seconds in my unmodified twinkly sierra i don't think my twin turbo is going to be ready in time or be run in so if i can beat that time i'll be happy (i was hitting almost 110 mph on the straight bits :) )

Reply to
dojj

Check.

Check, although it just proves I passed my driving test all those years ago. :)

Check.

See below. ;)

Check.

Roger that.

*cough*

Oh you've got this all wrong, I'm going out in yours, Charlie can use Kermit. :)

Hehehe. It's a case of turning up and seeing, so I may well turn up and see...

Reply to
DervMan

you are also going to need £20 to go on the track, so come armed with fuel and money, fuel on the track is £150 per tank (but it is 112ron :) )

Reply to
dojj

[snip other stuff]

Like my donk can benefit from that! ;)

Thanks for the information...

Reply to
DervMan

112 ron!! where do you get that stuff????!!!???

(thinks... 2 bar boost, maybe more...)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

silverstone, trackside :)

Reply to
dojj

That's just stock aviation fuel innit ?

Reply to
Nom

Nah. Avgas is 100 ron.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nah, Minlites or Revolutions, or anything suitable sized from compomotive. Proper wheels

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

You're right.

I always thought there was quite a big jump up ? At 100 RON, it's only 2 higher than bog-standard Optimax/Ultimate :)

Reply to
Nom