Shame it is so much dearer than petrol

Was sat in a boggo D5 C30 the other day - I really like it, and if I have to downsize next car change I think that could be the way to go. Very nice interior indeed, nice control layout.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yes, I looked at a black with more black and a bit of real metal trim version.

Reply to
SteveH

And now you understand why your Alfa Romeo is appalling...

Reply to
DervMan

I quite liked the white on black, but I really didn't think you'd be a fan heh! It was nice enough mind in a 'this would do a job' kinda way.

Reply to
DanB

Except it isn't. Unfortunately although it's very dated now, the Alfa 75 was the best sports saloon of its time, and for a long time after its time. If they were less fragile and maintenance heavy I'd probably run one as a daily driver now.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Are you serious? - they cost peanuts to run.

Some parts are hard to get hold of, but the engineering is bomb proof.

We ran it as a daily driver for years.

Reply to
SteveH

Whoosh.

Have you seen it? You remember that twin tone Ka abortion we looked at and how that made half of the population retch and the other half take note?

Welcome the Alfa Romeo 75.

As for trying to sit in it, unless you're used to the ape-like Alfa Romeo position they're not comfortable either.

Reply to
DervMan

I quite like this one

Elder

Swedish minimalist means no cupholders. No salesmans hook. No cente console or cubby for your executive raybans. Just you and the controls to be essential, nothing more.

Sexton Sasson would turn in his grave.

Reply to
Elder

It has those.

And that.

Hmmmm, doesn't have the little sunglasses compartment near the rear view mirror. But it does have a little cubby for them behind the floating centre console.

That's pretty much the design ethos in them, to be honest.

Storage spaces etc. are very well designed to be hidden away.

Isn't he a hairdresser?

Reply to
SteveH

So what's not 'ripspeed special' about the big wheels and stick on tat on the Volvo?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Only because they haven't tried an MX-5!

Reply to
Douglas Payne