Sig Change (Pending)

Fair play.

How many EU countries are there which are RHD and speak strange tribe speak. Mind you I know it used to be cheaper to order uk spec cars on the mainland and drive them over.

Except if french or portuguese foreign and rhd might mean africa.

Reply to
Elder

Or Indonesia.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Steve H gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

But it's non-cack-hand?

I s'pose with

Reply to
Adrian

All depends on the question, really....

It's bog standard UK spec, with MPH speedo etc., I'll try a quote this evening and see what comes back.

Reply to
Steve H

Reply to
Steve H

Steve H gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I might sort-of-know somebody in the motor trade in Malaysia, if you want to find out more.

Reply to
Adrian

Are you going to get into the problem of non E marked stuff like seat belts in the event of a claim like used to happen?

Reply to
Elder

Yay, you put your money where your mouth is Steve :) Nice 1

A genuine good luck from me.

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

No idea, but I've just declared it as a 'UK Specification Import' for insurance purposes - it didn't change the premium.

Reply to
Steve H

Apart from my questions about import stuff and wether some parts might not be emarked when they should be, I am impressed he bought a car he is a fan of, and admire the deal, but I did think it had been a 9.7 mile car not a 9.7k mile car which is a shame.

Reply to
Elder

Fair play then. Enjoy, just don't come crying to us when it breaks ;)

Reply to
Elder

Blame this bloody Eee keyboard, it's too small for my fat fingers.

My fault for being an 'early adopter' of the ultra-portable laptop format - I should have waited for the Advent take on the same idea, as it has a proper-ish keyboard.

Reply to
Steve H

At bloody last!!

Not a fan of tan leather at all, especially in a dark car, but the deal don't sound too bad at all. And it sounds like you're gonna keep it long enough between you and the missus for the slightly shady history to not really matter in an re-sale value.

Any pics yet then?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Just one crap one taken on my Crackberry.

That should work.

More pics once I get it home at the weekend.

Reply to
Steve H

Thank FUCK that's over with.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL! How the tables have turned. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

"Carl Gibbs" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I definitely am - the XM was black with tan - "pint of guinness" colour scheme. Looked _lovely_.

Reply to
Adrian

Image not available.

Reply to
Elder

FFS, if you were using a proper newsreader it would have wrapped and I wouldn't have bothered my arse to click it.

As it happens, I did click it and the URL doesn't bloody work.

Thanks in anticipation. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Oh, ffs!

Try this:

Couldn't find any way to FTP stuff last night as I've wiped my Eee and re-installed the Asus Linux install. Found it now, though.

Reply to
Steve H