Since no one mentioned it in my abscence...

might be getting mixed up with the f28 box.

Reply to
REMUS

You realise that anything modified, and even remotely quick, is gonna cost you £INFINATE to insure ?

As a young driver, anything making any power at all, is completely out of the question - go and get some quotes !

Reply to
Nom

/pedant mode on/

What is with tha majority of people that can't spell "definite" and "infinite" properly???? :-)

Peter

-- "The famous British Swans are in fact Flamingos which have lost their legs in road traffic accidents. They are painted white, fitted with small motors and placed in lakes and ponds."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Do the extra question marks mean something ?

;)

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Why is there a space before your question mark? :P

Reply to
Chet

A. I have no idea.

B. I don't give a flying f*ck.

Hope that helps :)

Reply to
Nom

Yes. A great deal. And being even more pedantic, I've just realised that I didn't spell "the" properly. D'og.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in it's lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

D'oh ? (space intended)