Somebody *please* talk me out of this

Ahhh, I thought you'd previously had an M3 Evo (as well as the Misubishi Evo)..... but up there you did say that the M3 Evo was less robust than the non-Evos, didn't you?

A lot more money, though.

Yes, it's almost as horrible as my R100RT....

Reply to
SteveH

Well, the 309GTI at the same place as the Evo is only about £2200, isn't it?

Reply to
SteveH

It's actually alright in the flesh.

My mates M3 Evo convertible is that colour combination, and the leather is more grey than white.

Not as garish as it may seem.

Reply to
JackH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Where abouts "near Wycombe"? World of difference.

Reply to
Adrian