Cynical me?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE32119285
Yes of course it has that much power.

Add pictures here
βœ–

I like the graphs at the bottom, "was achieved on a damp road at night" lol
Add pictures here
βœ–
Depresion wrote:

=8/
You couldn't make that up...
...except that's the only way you'd get:
"You could active more B.H.P on a longer flat piece of road or a race track. E.g.(Silverston)"
and other such gems.
Fraud or comedy?
Trade Oil in €

Add pictures here
βœ–
"Depresion" depreso snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message

"The only two cars on the market near the specs are the Ferrari F50 and the Meclarine F1"
Outstanding.
Add pictures here
βœ–
says...

If it really has that kind of spec, it has been seriously worked on. 600BHP might be possible, but not in a daily driver engine that won't explode given half an excuse.
No mention of a metal head gasket (TTE or TRD) to dream of getting that kind of power. Pretty much an essential to do it.
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

I'd like to see some form of power graph from a set of rollers, G force based units are so easy to trick.
Add pictures here
βœ–
says...

Oh yeah agreed. I Said it could make that power, not it Does make that kind of power. A decent dyno graph, preferably engine dyno rather than Rolling road, to get a genuine flywheel figure, rather than something calculated from wbhp and a magic formula.
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
βœ–

:o)
"25 miles to the gallon approx"
with nearly 700bhp. nice.
Add pictures here
βœ–

My Zaf does 25 average to the gallon, 7 if you're driving hard... I'd expect more like 2.5 mpg if I'm pushing a 700bhp motor; that's what the NASCAR guys get...
--
Have a look at my eBay items:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FBA-Computers
βœ–
Apparently on date Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:18:49 -0000, "€€€ Abo €€€"

There's nothing incompatible with a car that can deliver 700 bhp maximum, and also 25 mpg, just not at the same time. I mean, Concorde was doing something not much off that, while in high speed cruise in the jet stream, and I bet that has more than 700 BHP.
Not that this car is an example of that, it's more or less unmodified and the advert is a patchwork of lies or self-delusion. Still, I think we all realise that.
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@quickwatchsales.com wrote in

LOL. It could manage about 17mpg PER PASSENGER, so at best it would only use slightly less than 6 gallons per mile.
On a per passenger basis, my car manages ~500mpg with the boot full of bodies. But only that one time....
Add pictures here
βœ–

Can you count the dead people in the boot? Do they need to be complete as you can pack them in better if you cut them up then put the bits in.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Definitely. I always do.

Nah, I reckon anyway you can get em in is fair.
Add pictures here
βœ–

You would think that with what it must have cost to build that engine a couple of hundred quid for a proper set-up on a dyno and a power run would be nothing.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I've heard of the legendary problems with the heads on the early Supras. On standard cars one solution is a metal head gasket ARP head studs and a shitload of torque. Which spawned the T-shirt that many supra owners in the states wear. It says "My head bolts have more torque than your Honda Civic."
Fraser
Add pictures here
βœ–

Well I'm after one of these for my house....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemW54974632&ssPageName ­ME:B:EF:UK:1
Add pictures here
βœ–
Ronny wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemW54974632&ssPageName ­ME:B:EF:UK:1
LOL
What better to defend your home than a robot with bottles of piss for legs!
Douglas
Add pictures here
βœ–

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemW54974632&ssPageName ­ME:B:EF:UK:1
Someone was really really bored at work that day.
Fraser
Add pictures here
βœ–

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemW54974632&ssPageName ­ME:B:EF:UK:1
Lol, I was thinking about doing some sort of joke auction like that to see if I could drive a few people towards my real items.
Knowing my luck it's turn around and bite me in the arse though (not the security robot)
--
Have a look at my eBay items:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FBA-Computers
βœ–
Apparently on date Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:53:06 -0000, "Depresion"

Quite. Interesting that the "engine mods" aren't actually things that would alter the power much anyway.
Of course, he does say he got the 700 BHP figure by spinning the wheels or sommat. Totally not true, though.
Add pictures here
βœ–