speakers

Hi there, i am getting some 6 by 9 speakers for my corsa, but i am unsure how to put them in my parceshelf, i want them hidden cus of thifs, but i need some help, ppl say use MDF/ ply wood and use that drill the holes for the speakers and attach them to the shelf. So can you please help Many thanks Ash

Reply to
Ashley Coles

In news:cruhsd$hca$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com, Ashley Coles decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

good swap!

Reply to
Pete M

lol!

Reply to
Vamp

*snort*

Google search "stealth shelf" thats basically what your after.

and TBH i think thats the best reply you'll get on here.

Whats a "thif"?

Reply to
Mason

Buy a

Insert speakers into it.

Job complete.

Reply to
Nom

It's like a drug raddled Thief, he needs to break into cars to afford his E.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote

LOL wit and charm

Reply to
fishman

Reply to
Ashley Coles

Reply to
DervMan

Hello,

A relative put two gigantic speakers in a parcel shelf then covered it with a thin fabric. It doesn't stop any of the sound. No idea what it's called but you can buy it from car shops. I do hope the Corsa isn't a 1.0 or 1.2 - you might slow it down with all the weight.

Reply to
Mb

The boot will still open. Your 6*9's wont be that heavy.

Reply to
Mason

When I built my own very solid shelf, it was far to heavy with a set of

7x10's, to use the standard string pulls that lifted the shelf with the boot. He's probably have to detach the strings and lift it by hand after opening the boot.
Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAH

Reply to
Nom

But the ginormous slab of wood that is his new parcel shelf, will be.

In any case, my Sony 6x9s on their own are *damn* heavy !

Reply to
Nom

Whilst your at it, take out the front seats, extend the steering wheel so you can sit on the back seat and enjoy the 6 x9's ! lol.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

he he he h h h he...