The 156 :-)

you may like the 2003 model then :)

available with upto 750bhp :D :D

Reply to
Theo

Featured on Rides a few weeks back, i have it saved on the sky box if anyone wants to pop round ;)

Reply to
Chet

Yeah, just it kinda pointed to a Friday afternoon car to me, and bearing in mind I've got a mint Omega (with the right wheels driven) with ful MDSH and no need to change anything other than service items for nearly £3k less, I'm happy with my choice. The Alfa's electrics would have needed doing again in another 30k probably anyway, given their lifespan. Nice place to sit though (mostly whilst waiting for the AA I've heard)

Reply to
Andy Connolly

bit far for me, but if u could send? :D

Reply to