This may be the diesel I've dreamed of.

It even knows my name. Spooky.

Elder

Knows your name??

Reply to
conkersack

Read the very last line of the description. That car wants me to buy.

Reply to
Elder

Ha ha! Missed that bit.

Reply to
conkersack

There. That satisfies most of your requirements?

Reply to
DervMan

And it calls my name :)

Reply to
Elder

looks a heap of shit to me lol but then it knows your name so gotta mean something!

Reply to
Vamp

Heh, I thought the exact same thing oddly dude :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Come on, that so "Nazi Staff Car" :) Would go well with my long leather trench coat.

Reply to
Elder

i want one of them, no not a s**te old nazi staff car one of them long leather trench coats but for somereason they stopped making them in 1945 for some reason...

Reply to
Vamp

This is the one that I bought.

The shoulder cape is removable. I like to keep it on though. Makes it look a little different to the=20 usual Matrix/Blade look alike coats. I'm 6 foot 2 and it is plenty long. It also weighs a ton and is made of=20 panels rather than patches like the cheap UK ones are. I got busted by customs+ parcelforces processing fee. And it still cost=20 less than =A3150. I haven't found one similar in leather for less than=20 =A3400 in the UK, even waxed cotton ones costs over =A3200.

And it arrived less than a week after ordering. I'm a 46 chest suit. And I can wear my suit under it would it looking=20 tight or crumpled.

I comes with a quilted liner waistcoat that you can unzip when it is=20 above "Nuclear winter". It really is warm.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

I ordered XL by the way.

Reply to
Elder

sweet! cheers dude always wanted one i'm 6" 2 as well!

Reply to
Vamp

That will be slower than your house.

Chrome and engine bay look iffy too...