Today I want a....

Anything with a Merc 320CDI engine. Except an ML obviously.

I see that you can have it in everything from a C class upwards these days, so I think it'll be either a C or an E - the S class is a bit large.

And one of these tuning box thingys.

230bhp 406 lb/ft of torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqque

Of course, none of the above will actually happen.

Not just now anyway.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Is that the one fitted to the PpingPpong Dorma Bungalo?

Reply to
SteveH

If I'm not completely mistaken, it's a couple of generations up the road from that.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Are you two trying to incinuate that my manservant is fitted with a Diesel engine?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Compression ignition.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

2.9 in the Musso, Korando and budget Rexton, 2.7 in the better model Rextons.
Reply to
Elder

Ahh that's in the old straight 6. You need to drive a CLS with the new V6 and the 280bhp brabus tuning box thingy...

Old straight six was not available in the C or CLK, only the 2.7 5 cyl (like mine) with 170-180 bhp (210 when fettled)

It's rude, the way the speedo runs from 90 to 150.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp