Top Gear

They're just about to show the crash. Now.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Much respect for Little Richard, I've only really crashed a car once, 3 or 4 years ago, and it still gives me the willies talking about it.

I thought they all looked a bit haggard, but I enjoyed the show.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

:)

Reply to
DervMan

Jade Goody is a racist, pig faced waste of blood and organs

Reply to
Iridium

Nah I was ranting in agreement...

Reply to
DervMan

Oh come on, I hardy doubt she's gonna sue me for saying it or you for quoting it if the BBC let Clarkson say it on their most watched show of the year so far heh.

Reply to
Iridium