Totally OT

This is so OT it is unbelievable. I mentioned here the other day I was going to debunk some guys who claimed to be able to knock people out without touching them. I ended up doing it and hilarity ensued. I took some video. Here is the link:- members.iinet.net.au/~ftrust

Watch the funny shit one first, then the rule meeting then the other one. It is a bit windy but really was funny.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Whack it in your Gallery, the speeds from that Austrailian website are shocking :)

Ronny

It's about 20 megs? Is that cool?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yup no probs

Reply to
Ronny

Having big problems logging in. : (

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Because its hosted on a linux server and Linux is ghey, you have to remember to watch the caps in username

Reply to
Ronny

Logged in with the same user name I've always used. Wierd.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston