UKRMods hall of fame 2 - names

In news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Thank you, Comrade.

Still in the planning stages at the moment, but I know someone with a Keith Black 10.6 litre Ally V8 which I'm in hot pursuit of.

Reply to
Pete M

I had absolutely no idea about those things. 2.3 gallons. /schoolboy style awe/

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack

Erm, well I did once. You've been here a while, haven't you? I had the Astra van from around July 2000 to some time early 2002 (a few months after the whole Carlton thing started)

I reckon he was using some French software, and it said "Nom:" and he thought he would be funny and put "Nom".

Yes, he is called Vincent McSolomon, but SteveH is quicker to write.

Seriously?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

My HL1/Counterstrike/Counterstrike Source name was Silent Bob for about 5 minutes. Then I decided it was probably a bit cheesey and then another Silent Bob came on the same server so I changed it.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Oh yeah. Changed it to 'Violent Bob' instead. I've virtually given up on FPS for now, having become a World of Warcraft addict. My character is Mirasta.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

You've lost me now.

This is a Warrington thing, right?

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, I've been UncleFista since my Quakeworld days, nowadays I play under a few different names, todays being "4737 Carlin Sir !", so when (if) I finish top I get to tell everyone who's the daddy ;)

Many original and funny names in the gaming world, probably most memorable for me was a player a few years ago called "Frothing dogs c*ck"........

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

In news:GMjve.58855$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Tony Bond (UncleFista) decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I was "Hertz Van Rental" on Medal of Honor Allied Attack for a while.

Reply to
Pete M

lol we should make a u.r.c.m clan ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Good thinking, MP3 it so it's smaller.

Reply to
Depresion

Now that's a pretty cool one!

Hey I could cause all sorts of trouble by being 'Nam, heh?

Reply to
DervMan

Significant chunks of people who know me don't know my born name, only my assumed name! :)

Reply to
DervMan