Vid of the Saab

Get me on your MSN things. The address is the one in the reply header in this post, with the spam bit removed.

Reply to
Doki

But you don't travel anywhere!

Reply to
DervMan

Heh - you aren't offering me the chance of a ride in the Saab ;) Plus, brunters isn't very far from here at all.

Reply to
Dan405

-How far is Brunters from Durham?

Reply to
Doki

'bout 180 miles. You living in Durham then? That be my stomping ground.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

No one likes you or your 405 Dan:-) I might just pop down one day, never really watched cars rinse round a track but when I have its quite interesting.

Where abouts is Brunters then? Im in Buckinghamshire.

Reply to
Andy R

I knew it :'(!

Its nearish to Loughborough, in Leicestershire.

Reply to
Dan405