VW Fastback update

Just out of interest I have found in the car a book full of all the receipts for parts bought for the last 10 years and MOTs to match. There is loads of paper work and history in it. A well nice find to keep with the car.

Stuff from all over the place.

I am getting more into keeping it and getting it back MOTed again.

It drives really well and has what seems to be a re built engine I might go through the receipts and list what's in there.

Reply to
BORG

BORG wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Use it as a donor for a trike ;-)

Reply to
Stuart Gray

He he it was a thought

After going through all the paper work I received with the car, dating back to 1996'

In the last few years it has had £3,469.22 spent on it, and that's just the receipts I have. So maybe there is a decent car in there, there seems to be a lot on after market improvement parts like dynamo and carb kits and Scat gear changers etc.

Reply to
BORG