Was in a Transit(Passenger)

This Van is a split new( Transit Connect

This is my Jimmys Van

The van is powered by the venerable 1800 Diesel Turbo engine and is reasonable for a Van Have to point out that the performance is astounding and can out accelerate cyclists at traffic lights.

This van also Overtook a Subaru Impreza WRX (once)

The van is very pleasant with the FORD RDS ICE install and the addition of many modifications such as the

Mobile Phone holder Bolted to dash Panelled Rear obligitory Orange light

All in all this is a Van of High performance and desirability. and i can see many owners of fast hot-hatches and supercars casting envious glances towards it.

aaah the memories :) anyone else want to resurect these classics from

2001/2002
Reply to
Rob

LOL

Hehehehe - first thing I thought of!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Not really, no, as it was me who originally posted them! If I remember right, the first post was about how much I liked my friends new mk4 XR3i and the second was about the Impreza that someone took me a run in!

--=20 Gerry P-reg FZR 1000 for sale - =A31400 ono.

Reply to
Gerry

Me too, unfortunately, as I was the original poster of those threads! Very strange that I was bored a couple of weeks ago and searched through some of the old posts I had made and came across those ones nearly straight away. As you might imgaine, I never bothered to look up any more in case I found more embarrassing ones I'd rather forget!