We've decided...

Come to Scotland, there's probably more people, but they are nicer. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah, scotland's great. There are at least 50 people living there, so it's relatively crowded, but the shortbread and whisky make the trip worthwhile. :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

And back. And sideways.

Reply to
DervMan

LOL! The Accord is one of the few cars I'd let Tim Kemp borrow knowing he couldn't break the engine.*

*not that I would Tim, right?
Reply to
DervMan

I want kids too, though!

ROFL. She really wanted a V8...

Reply to
DervMan

I don't think the world is quite ready for this.

Reply to
SteveH

Correct. We are unable to have kids. Happy now?

Reply to
DervMan

Jaffa :-P

Reply to
SteveH

PMSL

Reply to
Vamp
[...]

Hmmm...

I have "smooth", "quiet", "reliable" *and* "fast", "quick", "good", "interesting", "tactile materials" all in one convenient "German" package.

...oh, and the V8 Charlie wanted. :)

Alistair J Murray

You bought an Audi?

When did that happen? :-P

Reply to
SteveH

He said interesting :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Are you claiming that an Audi RS6 isn't interesting?

Reply to
SteveH

Yea that sounds like laugh - why not :-)

Reply to
DanTXD
[...]

Nope.

Yup.

I could see that as possible replacement, not least because of the estate option, but I'm not sure I'd like the wooly steering.

450bhp ain't enough to need 4wd anyway.

Still looking at a B5 Touring ~5 years hence. :)

Alistair J Murray

Heh. Only when provoked :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Mmmmmmmmm. RS6. *drool*

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Hate the 206 more, because it's likely to survive longer...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

is that a challenge? Did 90 in second gear in a 1.0 corsa....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

He would. He'd drive it into a tree. He does that.

Reply to
shaun