Weekend pics

Nothing to do with me, but a mate was running in the Twyford 2WD stage rally near Grantham. Look a hell of a day out, thought you might be interested in some the very cool pics of cars at very silly angles:

And an in car vid of the jump from one of the 205 Challenge cars:
Looks awesome, if slightly scary!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Noticed most of the beemers aren't landing nose first, is this due to their 50:50 weight distribution? :)

Reply to
fishman

I guess so. The 205s have no weight at the back which is why there all coming down nose first. The Golf is an odd one though.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Galileo might be a bit upset by that.

Reply to