whats in everyones garage now compared to a year ago

2006:

1994 Toyota Corolla 1.6 CDX

2004 BMW 330Ci

2007:

1994 Toyota Corolla 1.6 CDX 2004 BMW 330Ci.

I am a boring sod. I'm going to kill off the Corolla and buy her a Focus, though. I've got the bimmer 'til November :-(

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Volvo 850 T5 (My workhorse/loadlugger/towcar) Volvo S40 2L 16v (Wife's) VW Polo Mk3 1L (My work transport) Jaguar XJ-S V12 (awaiting restoration)

Volvo 850 T5 (same role as before) Volvo V40 T4 (Wife's bigger & quicker kids chariot) VW Polo Mk3 G40 1.3L Supercharged/ported/chipped (Quicker work transport ) Jaguar XJ-S V12 (closer to restoration or becoming parts donor for kit car)

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

Nice one. Where did you find it? Good ones are difficult to find.

Reply to
ts86

Ebay. I'd had a favourite search running for ages, but finally got a hit of a tidy car reasoably nearby.

There are two on ebay right now, but one is way overpriced in my book (£1700 starting bid!!)

Alan.

Reply to
Alan