WTF?!

Proof that 'detailingworld' really is full of nutters.

Reply to
SteveH

Yebbut.. in a *good* way!

I can sort of see the point of detailing - in an Aspergers/Obsessive Compulsive vein.

I'll leave it to somebody else though - it looks like bloody hard work that's wasted first time you take it out...

Reply to
PC Paul

Madder than a mad thing in a mad world on mad pills, living under the assumed name of mad old mad McMAD.

Reply to
Elder