WTF's this all about?

Was posted on retro, people aren't happy

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)

Reply to
Chet

My guess is it's just a further attempt to screw even more money out of motorists.

Reply to
Johnny

It would help stop copies of cars being sold as genuine, for one thing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In article , snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Didn't get chance to skim past the first few sections.

What was the mainstay of it?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Why not ?

Looks like a good idea to me ! Anything that helps stop vehicle identity theft, is surely a good thing.

The way I read it, it simply looks like the DVLA are taking over the "suspect this is dodgy, so we'll inspect it" duties from the Police.

Reply to
Nom

this is what you want it's a questionnaire to fill in regarding the "modifying of vehicles" as in if you change the vehicle form standard you have to pay someone to come and have a look at it that sort of stuff

Reply to
dojj