Yummy.

Go on youtube, search for "davidsfarm" and he has a newyorker he is giving away. You would need to get it back from Canada! This one is well overpriced considering 8mpg, high tax/insurance.

Reply to
Roger

Fuck off Roger, Clive, Tiscali Idiot, etc. In one post you've proven you know nothing about cars.

Reply to
Homer

That's a proper goth machine

Reply to
Abo

Elder gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I want.

Reply to
Adrian

The front end had almost cathedral like properties.

Reply to
Elder

I know, it just begs to be driven, even though you know the fuel bill would bankrupt you in a week, even if it does do more than 8mpg.

Those seats just look so perfect, and so comfy.

Reply to
Elder

That *rocks*. Just on looks, never mind the huuuge V8.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I can't help thinking Christine/Steven King/The Car when I see that front end.

I bet those lights flipping round looks wicked, and would be even more impressive if the lamps were swapped for something modern/european with a simple round lens with HIDs in, so after they flipped round you got the startup flicker.

Reply to
Elder

And looking at the boot, there will be room for several hundred litres of gas, and a few "business aquaintances"

Reply to
Elder