OT:Golf GTi Mk3

Anyone interested in one?

L reg, white, rusty tailgate, some rust patches, MOT no tax, got to be worth

150 quid ?

2.0 8v, PAS, electric windows, Electric Sunroof, think it's even got BBS alloys, abiet the condiotion is not perfect, 120k miles +

Reply to
Ronny

Pic(s) ?

Could be :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Ok give me a chance to try out my new 5mp camera phone haha,

check in there 2 secs

It's not perfect but defo worth 150 quid. sorry I got the reg wrong it's a K reg :(

Reply to
Ronny

Gotta be worth £150 for the Morettes alone. And those wheels would scrub and paint up nice.

Reply to
Iridium

Just what i was thinking :)

The car is pretty sound, and drives fine too

Reply to
Ronny

So tempted to buy it as a track hack.

Reply to
SteveH

In news:-t2dnd snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Ronny wittered on forthwith;

It's got a 2E engine in as well, that's worth £150 by itself.

Alloys are probably worth around £100

They break for *good* money.

Reply to
Pete M

Admit it, you need your rust fix now the Alfas is cleaned.

Reply to
Elder

Heh.

More like I'm a bit apprehensive about taking a very tidy 75 to the track.

One of the reasons behind having it sorted was so I had a tidy, road-worthy track and show car, now I'm afraid to take it anywhere.

Reply to
SteveH

Aargh!

How long's the MOT?

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

How long's the MOT?

If you can hold it until I can get down to you next week, I'll have it off you - do I get a loyalty card for repeat business? ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

where are you Ronny?

how many miles from glasgow :)

Reply to
Rob

MOT till July, email me, if your interested ronny@ronny(spam).ws

Loyalty cards can be arranged haha

Reply to
Ronny

Lol about 500 :)

Reply to
Ronny

Heh - not far off - a brief spot of google mappage says 371 miles.

And

is your friend for finding the cheapest cheapie flights.

Sorry JackH :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

*Don't* let this muppet take it, 'cos all he'll do is talk about fitting a bigger engine then get as far as taking a grinder to the front, reducing a perfectly good car to scrap.
Reply to
SteveH

For what?

Has he bought it, then?

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

One would hope that given his past record, anyone on here selling a vaguely road-worthy car would let someone else have it.

Reply to
SteveH

No m8 it's all yours if you want it :)

Reply to
Ronny

Ok. :-)

I get paid on Wednesday, and I can pay a deposit then if you wish, or just pay for it in full on the Saturday when I come down to collect it.

Well I say Saturday... I'm tempted to just get a coach down on the Friday after work, so I can have a nice quiet drive back in the evening, assuming you'll be about.

But anyway... will definitely have it, but *please* state any obvious, imminent death faults now, as whilst I appreciate it's sod all for a Mk3 GTi, it's still a right PITA travelling that far only to find an unusable shed when you get there.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk