Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

exhaust note
hi goto: is the kinda noise i want for my 1993 honda civic LSI 1.5. it's gonna be a standard engine with full (most probably manifold & de-cat) exhaust system, and induction kit of some sort (HKS,...
18
18

Re: The Search Goes On.....
I did that in my mate's Metro GTi. Only the single-point version, but he'd spent about £500 getting a really decent lowered = stiffened suspension system put in it, and it was a real hoot to drive....
7
7

Make some noise!
Hi ,Ive got a 1.2 16v Vauxhall Corsa. Ive put a ramair panel filter in it, what can I do to my car to make the exhaust note louder or deeper, cheaply? Drilling the airbox worthwhile? Air tubing to...
20
20

Gollum no show.
i was in powerhouse c.p both friday and saturday evening for over an hour. gollum didnt show up. indeed noone showed up. it seems gollum was too scared. chasman
2
2

Re: Honda Civic (Wheels)
You'll bugger up your acceleration...
12
12

where's dervman?
doing charity stuff :) saw him today, but I didn't notice the bucket :( I'm sure he will extol the virtues of his trip when he returns :) -- *shakes fist* poster in disguise
23
23

Re: Top Gear....
In article , spouted forth into You mean, it's crap, it's brutal, it's dangerous, and it is actually slower. I'll take three please :)
74
74

I'm back
Hey peeps, just returned from a 1800 mile round trip to France. And guess what... the 205 made it all the way there and back without a single problem. Surprised? I almost passed out when we got back...
4
4

Some piccies from the Tatton park stars and stripes day
just wish I had gotten some photos of the outside of the blue 34 opentop.

Ford Escort lx- front bumper idea?
I am thinking of changing the front bumper on my Ford escort MK 6 or & 7. Anyone done this and what front bumper would they recommend. TIA Gecko
2
2

Tyre Question
Hi all I've just bought a set of alloys for my car from a private trader. I thought the tyres were all the same size however i have found today they are not. The two front tyres are 195x50x15 and the...
22
22

alfasud cloverleaf
in a shed we have an alfasud cloverleaf, not a bit of rust in site (no joke). one of the pepper pot wheels (original wheels) are missing which I might find and the engine is in bits. What I really...
7
7

rear lights
looking for some rear lights for my kit car. want to get hold of some of these: they are early Opel manta lights. But where do I get some from? They are also a bit light like the lights on the Ferrari...
10
10

Window Stickers
Anyone know where i can get some custom made or pre produced?
8
8

Lotus Elise
Are they as good as everyone says? I'm thinking of getting maybe a 2 year old one for my 26th birthday, do you think they're worth the asking price? Or is there anything better for the money?
37
37