07 Mustang GT mud flap

Has anyone found a mud flap that will fit on the front of the Mustang GT? Factory ones on the rear fit well but they do not list one for the front. I do get mud splashes and road tar along the bottom of the rocker and lower door so, one might be helpful.

The mechanic tried one "Perfect Fit" brand and it did not fit. It was not contoured properly to go around the rocker.

Thanks,

Norm

Take a look at

and search on Mustang Accessories. They only list "flat" splash guards for the front.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I have seen references to GT500 mud flaps applied to both front and rear.

Left and right part numbers:

7R3Z-16A550-AA 7R3Z-16A550-AB

These are smaller than the contoured rear flaps usually seen. Much less obtrusive.

Reply to
Frank ess

Are they flat? They sure are cheap. At directfordparts.com:

Item Number Description MSRP Price

7R3Z16A550AA KIT - MUDFLAP $5.47 $4.51 7R3Z16A550AB KIT - MUDFLAP $5.47 $4.51

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

eBay item #330178628085

"moulded", but not very deep from what I can see:

Post #3 here has other photos:

Frank ess