2005 Mustang pretty ugly IMHO

"MadDAWG" wrote in news:408ea405 @news.mhogaming.com:

switch

What's rice about being able to switch instrumentation color?

Joe

I would agree that the Fox-body Mustangs weren't exactly the prettiest things on the road, but you're essentially insulting an American pop-icon by comparing them to the Japanese cars of that era and insinuating that only the mullet-sporting Chevy couldhavebeens wanted the car.

The 5.0L Fox-body cars did more to bring about the performance revolution of the mid 1980's - 1990's than any other car.

Reply to
Tungsten

Got that mullet started yet? ;-)

Reply to
Tungsten

That's actually not that bad an idea... As it is, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, since long hair and convertibles don't mix. And I refuse to wear my daughter's hair ties.

A mullet might just be the answer.

dwight

Reply to
dwight