Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

reproduction seat belts for 1965
I'd like to get new front and back seat belts for my 1965 Mustang. I've looked at some on-line places and the seat belts I've seen have been either the lid buckle type where the buckle is shiny or a...
2
2

Oil Question
Just curious, what would be the best oil and weight to use on a 64.5 mustang with a 6 cylinder? Thanks! Dave
15
15

Info/History On The Aero ('87-'93) Mustangs
1
1

How Do I Replace 96 Mustang Headlight Lens Cover Assembly
After the haze on my 96 Mustang headlight covers became as yellow as a stick of butter, I purchased a set of Eagle Eye replacement cover assemblies. They are clear and beautiful, but are still in the...
3
3

FS: Stainless Steel bumper letters 94-98
Hi. I have some Stainless steel bumper letters for 'MUSTANG GT' that fit 94-98 bumpers. I got these from but never ended up using them on my car. $50 shipped (from Canada) to anywhere in USA/Canada....

O2 sensor problem
Hey guys, I took off the cats in my 00 GT, and for sure the check engine light came off. There's this mechanic says that he can fix the problem, without using the eliminators, by using some program...
7
7

FA: 1969 Camaro 327/350-glide-auto shifter-shift plates-console trim-Ebay-$25
1
1

'09 Mustang News
With the 45th anniversary of the Mustang fast approaching and the Camaro and Challenger due to be resurrected, there have been rumors circulating that Fords engineering team has been testing the 2009...
6
6

Next Specialty Mustang - '07 GT/CS
In 1968, a limited edition Mustang called the GT/CS 'California Special' which was based on the Shelby Mustang GT was offered through California's Western Region Ford Dealers. Due to its low...
16
16

switched 12 volts
I'm installing an HEI in my 67 Coupe and would like to know the best place to find a switched 12 volt source. Thanks
9
9

???
Hey does anyone know where I can get Tan floor mats for a 2005 Mustang?????
1
1

Mustang Show - Tucson
My club's annual regional MCA show is coming up soon, so I figured I better post some info about it. It's hosted by the Old Pueblo Mustang Club at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde, 4550 South Palo Verde...

1968 ?'s
hi all, i have been offline for a while, but i remember there was a web discussion site more aimed at the older cars. i am especially interested body work aspects...now what is it's name? tia, peter
1
1

SN65: Bob finally posts some meat on Autorama
we're seeing some pictures on interior fit 'n' finish. Truly drool-inducing. I cant wait to see this car in Columbus, come July! Pictures hide a world of little flaws...(why I was seldom impressed at...
4
4

Help: "Inner Tie Rod" Replacement for 1992 5.0
I have a 1992 LX 5.0 with 120,000 miles on it. I need to replace the outer tie rod ends as they have never been done before and I'm getting a lot of steer play from them. On other cars that I had,...
2
2