302 Clevland????

I was told by an importer that it has to be (IIRC) 12 years or=20 older to import.

--=20 "Wow, I want a billion Dollars and a pet monkey!" - Dale Jarrett

"Paul's vocabulary is rather large, but most of the words have no meaning in English" - Joe Canuck

"Too bad it wasn't "personality theft"...you'd be immune." - Herb Tarlek

Reply to
WindsorFox

The new Shelbys (GT500 and Shelby GT) would be two of many to beat a

14.1 & 0-60 in 5.8.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

trainfan1 wrote in news:6- SdnREBj98RZGfbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net:

And you are full of it. I personally took a 351M out of a '77 Granada to convert it into a 400.

And why the hell are you digging up months old posts to comment on? That is very much frowned upon on Usenet.

Reply to
elaich

It looks recent in Thunderbird.

The "M" wont fit in an unmodified(shock towers too close) Maverick nee Falcon based Granada. A 351W is an awful tight fit in it's own right. The narrower(than 351M) 351C wouldn't even fit without a torch & a sledgehammer.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1