351w Swap

Hi All,

My boss (Mechanical Engineer) mentioned today that he had a spare 351 Windsor lying around his house (that sounds funny, but he really does!).

He's willing to either give it to me or sell it at a ridiculously low price as well as help me to drop it in my Stang. My Pony happens to be a

6-banger right now, so I'm sure that changes are going to need to be made.

What, for sure, will need to be done to successfully swap the engines? And about how much (CDN dollars) do you think it will cost?

Thanks again for any help!

Greg Browne '96 Vee-Siques (for now...)

  • Oceanic Consulting Corporation *
  • Current Work Term 1 of 6 *
  • Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science *
  • Memorial University of Newfoundland *
  • Academic Term 2 of 8 Completed *
  • snipped-for-privacy@engr.mun.ca *
Greg Browne