A nice looking restoration!

I've never been crazy about this body style and the '05s are going to look a lot like this from what I have seen, but this car looks to me like it has been well done.

But then again, for this price, I could have Shug redone and still come out ahead with a ton more horses under the hood *weg*

What is a car like this actually worth?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

What's *weg* mean? :D

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I can look at that car all day and not find a fault! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Great, now I have to wipe the drool off the keyboard. Thanks! That sure is a beauty. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

With Evil Grin might be it.

Reply to
Nick Burns

<memset

at 12 Oct 2003, Nick Burns [ snipped-for-privacy@ya.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Wicked Evil Grin actually.

More info on Internet acronyms can be found at:

Enjoy!

Reply to
Paul

Oh cooler

Reply to
<memset

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

If I had the money. Oh lord, I wish I had the money. I haven't seen a

2004 Mustang that clean sitting on the dealer's lot.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Yip, but I need some Kleenex. ;) LOVE the Boss 302!

Brad S

Reply to
Brad

Wide Evil Grin

| > But then again, for this price, I could have Shug redone and still come | out | > ahead with a ton more horses under the hood *weg* | >

| > What is a car like this actually worth? | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

you say potato....

hon.. if you knew me in person you'd know it's WIDE evil grin.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I thought it was pretty amazing too. I have a lot of respect for someone who does a job that clean.

Kate

| > Kate | | It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. | | If I had the money. Oh lord, I wish I had the money. I haven't seen a | 2004 Mustang that clean sitting on the dealer's lot. | | John

Reply to
SVTKate

Oh... well I've already said cool & cooler.. so... coolest? *weg* lol i used it.

-Mike

<memset

They made one mistake that would keep me from paying top dollar (or away entirely) for the car if I was in the market for a restored BOSS 302. They changed the color. (and the data plate, see the reports) A boss 302 in lime metallic would be great IMO, instead now it's red, like a few million other mustangs. Why go through all that trouble and loose that color? Maybe I am odd, but if it came down to a boss

302 in ordinary red, or yellow, whatever and a boss 302 in lime metallic, I'd pick the lime metallic just because it would be so different and atypical.

Looking closer they changed the interior from green to black. They turned a green on green car into a ordinary red with black as if this were some mid 80s home done restomod. Yes, the quality of what they did is great, but this 'miss' as they call it IMO is *HUGE*

I'd love to have a green on green boss 302, but as it sits, it's just another well restored boss 302 without the extra appeal. There were *GREEN* cars in the 1960s and 1970s why does nearly everyone need to make them red,black,yellow,etc *growl*.

Reply to
Brent P

I want it. Bad.

It's nice to see an eBay seller whose text doesn't make him look like an idiot.

And lots and lots of pictures, too.

Reply to
Mitch

W'est EG

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I agree Brent, I think the Green would look shit hot! I would definitly choose a green one over the red.

kate

| > But then again, for this price, I could have Shug redone and still come out | > ahead with a ton more horses under the hood *weg* | >

| > What is a car like this actually worth? | | | They made one mistake that would keep me from paying top dollar (or | away entirely) for the car if I was in the market for a restored BOSS 302. | They changed the color. (and the data plate, see the reports) | A boss 302 in lime metallic would be great IMO, instead now it's red, | like a few million other mustangs. Why go through all that trouble | and loose that color? Maybe I am odd, but if it came down to a boss | 302 in ordinary red, or yellow, whatever and a boss 302 in lime metallic, | I'd pick the lime metallic just because it would be so different and | atypical. | | Looking closer they changed the interior from green to black. They | turned a green on green car into a ordinary red with black as if | this were some mid 80s home done restomod. Yes, the quality of what | they did is great, but this 'miss' as they call it IMO is *HUGE* | | I'd love to have a green on green boss 302, but as it sits, it's | just another well restored boss 302 without the extra appeal. There | were *GREEN* cars in the 1960s and 1970s why does nearly everyone | need to make them red,black,yellow,etc *growl*. | | | | | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Aw hell, print it out and take it into the bathroom with ya *snikker giggle grin*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

at 13 Oct 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:GWwib.838$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

Ok, Wicked Evil Grin is the Acronym, Wide Evil grin is the Kateonym OK?

Reply to
Paul